Friday, April 19, 2013

Rotten Blog

I'm gonna say hiiiii friends? or just hiii to myself? My blog here getting rotten even more worst since so so so long I never get in here and clean it up until I almost forget about the link of my blog. So sad T.T Luckily one of my friend Catherine her bloggie never get rotten and I found out she blog about our outing pass couple weeks ago,so i only get to see back my long lost blog. HAHA ! It's alright i will try my best to clean up my blog here and update it always as when i'm free to on my lappy or work time(pc) only lahh.. I got this blogger app in my h/phone since last week i was download back to keep on update it using h/phone .It will be more convenient right if using smartphone to update our blog  BUT we can't make decoration , font, colour ,size of font and size of picture. I don't know whether video can be upload up or not . sigh. 

Just got my new masque today and I will try it tonight :) 


stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment